Rangehood, Cooktop & Oven Installation
Find yourself Googling “how to install a cooktop and wall oven?” Our home cooktop, rangehood and oven installation services are second to none!
Whether you’re looking to arrange a gas or electric oven installation, or seeking assistance in connecting a new rangehood, our master electrician is here to help.
Our electrical fitter will take care of your cooktop, rangehood, or oven installation needs by managing the process in a safe and secure way to get you back up and running again in the shortest time possible.
As part of our oven installation services we:
- Assess the dimensions of your oven cavity
- Connect your oven to the gas or electrical point
- Ensure there are no leaks for gas ovens
- Repair any leaks with a flexible gas connector
- Test the oven (and adjust the flame for gas ovens) to ensure it’s fit for purpose
- Remove your unwanted gas or electric oven (and rangehood or cooktop) if requested
- Comply with Victorian safety regulations
For a cooktop, rangehood or oven installation that’s slightly more tricky, our master electrician will pay a visit to your home for a closer inspection and provide you a quote detailing the work that needs to be completed.
Our cooktop, rangehood and gas and electric oven installations are fully licensed and insured, and for added peace of mind, our master electrician will supply the required electrical safety certificate as guarantee for a job well done.
Call Local Electrician to arrange your cooktop, rangehood or oven installation today.